Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Some older Felicia pics

I was browsing thru some of the pictures that I took from the hospital and edited them for size and enjoy!!

This is Felicia when she's hungry (or thirsty? as she can't eat yet).. She will start to wake up and grows red on her face and all over her body until you feed her. She will respond to a small pat on the cheek by turning her mouth towards the pat, expecting a nipple/milk bottle


Felicia sleeping peacefully on Vivi's side of the bed. She likes the "arms up" position, which apparently is my sleeping style too (according to Vivi)


Vivi's first nursing of Felicia at the hospital (Oct 10, 7:40am according to the photo time stamp), a moment forever remembered, yaaay!


Yeah, leave the writings to Vivi and the pictures to me!

To answer whether or not she is already ear-pierced, yes. Got her ear pierced either on the 2nd or 3rd day at the hospital by the nurse. If you look at my earlier picture where she sticks out her tongue, you can see the earring on her left ear.

Cheers!

9 comments:

Han said...

In my culture we can't say how beautiful a baby is because she/he will grow up opposite from what we say. So...don't think I am a rotten guy for not complimenting on the little one. :) BTW Law, less pics of the baby will make it rare. :D Remembered quality is more important than quantity. :) Please don't tell the ladies here where I live ok? Kthx. :D

Vivi said...

yeah...why is that??

in here too, my parents and in laws never said my baby's pretty in front of her.

I think it's a weird culture...

and why are you on the run from the ladies? what did you do this time Han? hehehehe

Han said...

Oh? And not taking a bath in 48 days is not weird? :)We both know what happen when u break that myth! You caugh a fever! Served you right for breaking the tradition! :D Next time just stick to the Ginger water young lady! :)

Lord Steiner said...

well the problem is that these are quality in quantities, so.... yes, no need to compliment me but just take it as the truth!

vini said...

i think for the first time i HAVE to agree with Mr. Steiner. so i will say: MORE PICS PLEASEEEEEE

The Diva said...

she isssss beautifulllll, but a little touch of make ups will do betterrrr. Yes Vini, I agree with you, you do the hair, leave the makeup part to me!!!! Gladly polishing this cute little beauty. As they say, beauty is nature. but you gotta preserve the nature beibehhhhh....

hahahah...
ehhh cannot see her piercing still.
maybe next time she should try belly piercing after her bellybutton string is cut off hahahahaha....

vini said...

wow sheila!!! im amazed with your idea, as always!!! belly piercing, why didnt i think of that before...hmmm...shall we proceed with other peircing as well???? i wonder what mr. steiner face looks like when he read these...

Lord Steiner said...

Oh? I'm not worried as you two are not staying near my daughter :)

vini said...

o come on....im sure you cant resist us....hehehehehe...peace ;)