Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Huahahaha

Last nite around midnite my daughter started to cry, asking for milk. I tried to lift her, but my back hurted so much I couldn't. So i asked for Ming's helps.

Ming, however, having been pooed before (directly to his palms while he was wiping her when he thought she's done pooing), waiting for her to finish doing number two.

So she was crying louder and louder, getting hungrier and angrier, while Ming wouldn't bulge.

True enough, she pooed again, twice. But she's none too pleased about waiting for so long for milk.

Satisfied that she's done doing number two, Ming cleaned and lifted her up, preparing for the formula.

It was then that my dearest, one-week old baby girl, decided to settle the score. She peed directly on Ming's arms. At first Ming thought I spilled the water, but nope. It was 100% pure urine flowing down his shirt.

It's the first time in the past couple of days that I laughed that loud.

My baby is a genius!!!!

Of course, Ming told her off, especially since within the past three days she managed to do her number one and number two on her dad. And my baby pouted, give him this "well-you-took-too-long-to-feed-me" look and holding both her hands on her tummy. Her first sulk.

How could anyone be upset with such an angel???

hhhh....

(of course, it could be just me, the mum, who interpret her body language like that)

6 comments:

vini said...

hahahahahaha....score for felicia!!! i wish i were there to see it. you should describe ming`s expression in details. you should have the camera ready to nearby your baby to take every precious moment.

Han said...

Whahahahahhahahaha no need to describe the look on his face! I've seen it many times! Whahahahhahahah! Felicia 3, Daddy 0! I've been busy and all with the gold rush fever. I've getting ounces and ounces among friends. So far I have lock in over 500 ounces at 720$ per ounce. I give all the credits to little felicia because I often think about her.

I've never get anyone to tell me in great details about raising their baby day by day. Even though i will miss a post here and there once in a while, but I will and shall keep up! Keep the post going! This is great..keep up the good work! And, let me know when little Felicia scores on her dad again!

Lord Steiner said...

I will personally see to it that you two get what you deserve for the "score".... Just wait til you visit me here...

Bwahahahah

The Diva said...

HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE IS A DAMN GENIOUS!!!!

Viiii, I think Vini's right, the only thing missing from this blog is PICTURES.
Now you really, really should start collecting more pics on your baby's daily activities (even if it means she SCORED on her dad again, HUAHAHAHAHA... YEAH, TAKE IT STEINER!!!!), but try getting more pics for further documentation... I mean, it would have been great if Felicia could read this one day and realize how cheeky she is even when she's one week old!!!!

Now remember, ALWAYS have a camera ready. A small digital camera is the best, just capture the snapshot, no need a big lousy heavy and impractical camera that you need to set for one hour and the moment's gone (that's teasing Ming's lenses collection, hahahaha)

Vivi said...

Cece and Sheila: I did take a lot of pictures (again Sheila, "a lot" here is my standard, so probably for most people is "few") using Ming's 2KG camera.

The problem is, I'm too gaptek that I don't know how to download it in the computer....hehehehe...

Sheila: you told me that you want to chat in MSN, but you haven't received my pending request.

Han: well, currently, Lord Steiner is getting better than me in predicting just how many times our baby will poo before it's "safe" to wipe her...and yes, the look on his face when he had his hand full of crap and his shirt peed on is priceles....

Han said...

I met some orbit ppl tonight and the first thing out of our mouth was little Felicia! We all cracked up afterward. Everyone here can't believe you have a kid of your own already!