Sunday, November 11, 2007

rough nite

Felicia gave me and the nanny a rough time last nite.

After sleeping the whole day, she woke up at 1:30, then at 2:30, then at 4:00, then at 5:30 am....so, none of us got a sleep.  

And when i weigh myself in the morning, i lost a kilo!!! hahaahaha...well, still another 7 to go, and that's not a laughing matter.

Anyway, today I went to Pasar Atum at noon to see the company's service centre.  Love the new place.  There are two parts.  The one in the front is for retail, and the one at the back is for wholesaler.  To enter the one at the back, the door opens using fingerprint, cool eh?  and it's very spacious and nicely decorated and cool too.  Literally cool.  The old place has no air con, but this one does.  which is great for the people who got the shift to work there...

It was opened (coincidently) on the day of Felicia's one month anniversary, by Putri Indonesia 2007 .  

anyway...just when I thought my diet is going great, my hubby took me to lunch to Mie Kwo Thiek!!

He also got me Pringles Cheddar Cheese potatao chips!!! HELP!!! 

6 comments:

cici said...

aw...no...Mie Kwo Thiek and Pringles...

not to mention Lemongrass the last time...jeezee...

The Diva said...

aaaaa I love pringles!! Got thousands of them and collected the cans!

Eh vi, if you really like Pringles I can bring you some of the german flavours you're gonna love, hehehhe...

Happy dieting!!

Han said...

Pringles=potatoes=starch=calories=MuchoKilos=back to 10kilos+

vini said...

you can always pass me the mie kuo thiek....keep up the good work on your diet!!

Vivi said...

i just love anything with cheddar cheese flavor, like Chiki Balls, Pringles, etc.

and thanks a lot Han for your warning, but I skip dinner yesterday, so my weight is still on track.

7 KGs to go!!!

Cece n Cici, yeah, keep imagining the mie kuo thiek...en later on after I return to work, aku bakalan titip PENTOL en BATAGOR!!!!

HUAHUAHUAHUAA

cici said...

holy ****.....

gila mannn kapan yah terakhir kali aku makan batagor n pentol?!? sebelom lulus sma which means...almost 2 years!! gosh...pantesan daya ingetku menurun ga disupply vitamin n mineral yg khusus ada di batagor ama pentol depan SMA Petra 2 tercinta...

whuaa...ngiler sorooooo.....