Tuesday, November 13, 2007

BCG

Yesterday Felicia got a shot of BCG vaccination.  The doctor told me that it will "hurt a little bit" because the shot was going to be under the skin.  My ass!!!  I got an anti-alergy shot which is also under the skin before my C-section.

And it was the most painful shot EVER!!!

So no wonder Felicia cried afterwards like never before.  Even when my mum hold her she keeps crying.  

I was listening to the doctor's advice on how to choose the right bottle for her, but I was restless.  Finally I left the listening part to my dad and I hold Felicia in my arms, trying hard not to cry myself in front of everybody.  

But once I got home, I cried a bit ...  even now I still have that image in my mind on how she cried yesterday.

Mind you, this is the first time I saw her got a shot.  

When she got tested for Thyroid in the hospital, the doctor didn't do the shot in front of me, but inside the babies' room.  then for her first vaccination, I was in the hospital myself for dengue fever, so my parents took her...

the next time will be on 23 November...I dread that day...

oh, She's now 4.9KG...

3 comments:

The Diva said...

that was only one tiny little shot, honey.
Cant imagine when she got her first kiss, or her first breakup and cried her eyes out like she never did before.... hehehehe...

See, everyday, new things to learn and to face :-)
she'll get stronger by those experiences...

cici said...

good point, ce Sheila...

but please...I dont think it's a good idea to talk about Felicia's first kiss where Lord Steiner can read it anytime...at least not now.. .

Vivi said...

hihihi...yeah...I can't imagine now if she cried because of her first breakup. I'll probably break that guy's neck...

And yesterday Lord Steiner was unresponsive on the "first kiss" thing...probably too shock?