Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dubai Pictures

I was thinking of putting in the pictures inside the separate posts but as they have been written down already I think it's better to just put them all in here.

Foodstuffs:

Honey Comb from Holland

Your daily breakfast plate

Arabic style grilled food, lamb, chicken and beef (Iranian and Lebanese look the same way, just slightly different taste)

Hotel Room: (Grand Hyatt Dubai # 1301)

Room View

Bathroom View

Outside View from the Room, there is a small theme park there

Breakfast Area (notice the tables on the lower left hand side)

Travels:

The Lobby of Burj Al-Arab, 7 Stars Hotel!!

Too Much Gold!!

Souvenir Shop

8 comments:

cici said...

ughhh...I'm salivatinggg

dont get me wrong...it's because of the gold not the food

...

n'ahhh I lied

Vivi said...

thought so...

Lord Steiner said...

I salivate on sight of something else.... (hint: it's not food)

vini said...

actually i prefer to see felicia`s pics

Lord Steiner said...

Then come here and take the pics :)

cici said...

JACKPOTTT!!! I know what you mean, lord steiner heh heh heh heh heh

imoet said...

Arggh!! dubai is on my must-be-visited list now!!
the view, the luxury, the food, the gold...:p

Vivi said...

you should definately go there... or better yet, stop by there during transit on your way to the Diva's headquarter...