Thursday, February 19, 2009

Glimpse of Married life (Wife's perspective) Part 2

On answering a simple question...

V(ivi) :honey, can we talk?

M(ing) (groan): sure

V: so, how do you know that I'm the one?

M: (sigh) isn't it a bit too late to wonder?

V (swatting him on the shoulder): I'm serious. After all, you have just broken up with your ex of four years, then within a week you're going out with me and within five months you ...

M: ask you to marry me?

V: TELL me to marry you, you never really ask me, remember?

M: are you regretting it?

V: don't change the subject dear, I'm asking you a question. Quite simple really, how do you know?

M (start to get annoyed): I don't know! I can't point out exactly when or where or how!! No man can! it doesn't make any sense! You read too much romance !!

V: Come on honey, it's really simple question.

M: No it's not! It's a trap question I tell you! why don't you shoot me in the head instead?!

V: hhhh.....

Disclaimer:
Based on actual event happening less than 24 hours ago actually...

4 comments:

The Diva said...

hahahahahahaha...

next time M should just answer "because the minute I saw you swaying down the stairs, your deep dark eyes glowing like the stars in the dark night, your hair waving as the wind blows, and your lips tempting red smiling at me.... I just KNEW you were the one."


And then we'll see if V has been reading too much romance or not.
Hihihihihi...

Vivi said...

errr....I think if M said that to me there will be two possibilities of what would happen next:

1. I will laugh at his face
2. I will accuse him of talking about someone else entirely; God knows I would NEVER sway when I walked!

Lord Steiner said...

you dont sway dear, you wobbles from side to side, bwahahah

Vivi said...

MING!!!!

You'd PAY for this!!!!