Thursday, February 19, 2009

Glimpse of Married LIfe (Wife Perspective)

On trying to come to term with the fact that your beloved husband spent hours playing game:

V(ivi): Honey, Can I ask you something?

M(ing): Sure

V: When you spend hours and hours playing game, was it because before you got married and still living with your parents, you're too anxious and not pleased with the whole situation and couldn't find a moment's peace there so that after you got married, you're content with having your own family and just want to enjoy yourself and play games?

M: err.....what was the question again?

V: I mean, are you so happily married to me that you feel you can spend hours playing game because you're just that content ?

M: Of course

V (Smiling happily): that it makes you happy just staying at home with me, not doing anything, playing your game and knowing I'm around?

M: Yes, that too.

V (Smiling more): So, it's not that you ignoring me when you play games?

M: Don't be ridiculous.....

V (Smiling -if that's possible-- even widely more)

M: ......I Ignore everybody when I play games

V (NOT smiling): .........

5 comments:

Lord Steiner said...

Of course! I blame the good games that absorbs and takes your full attention! Yay!

The Diva said...

you two are SO weird, you're meant for each other.

Vivi said...

Thank you! I think exactly the same!

Lord Steiner said...

*voice inside my head: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Vivi said...

hihihihihi....

TAKE IT STEINER!!!