Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 5: Tea, anyone?

Yeah, I know ... the holiday plans are kind of getting less and less interesting, but at least I keep my promise NOT getting stuck at home all the time and doing things I want to do.

So today we're having an Afternoon Tea in Hotel Majapahit. For only Rp. 50,000 NETT (that's less than EUR5), we can get tea or coffee, together with a stack of snacks...to be exact, three tiers of snack.

I chose Semarang Delight, which consists of Cheese Brownies (I've had better), Ham and Cheese Quiche, and small vegetarian sandwiches. The only complain I had was that they should have installed more comfortable sofas at the lobby and should have prohibited or separated smokers. I don't particularly mind actually, but the Mink started to bitch and complain about the smokers and that really annoyed me.

Anyway, tomorrow Ming will be going to Hong Kong for week long Trade Show, so tonight we'll bring Felicia for some play time in Food Festival/Laguna...

The nanny will be going home tomorrow until the 18th, so I don't know if I can continue with my holiday plans, but nevermind, I don't have that much things to do anyway. So far I only have these couple of plans left that I haven't got the chance to do:
  • Manicure/Pedicure
  • Creambath & have a hair cut
  • Movies
What else should I do?


3 comments:

Lord Steiner said...

so which one annoyed you?? the smokers who caused me to bitch or my bitching? or both? huahahah

Vivi said...

it's you who started to bitch and raptured this illusion of perfect afternoon I forced myself to believe...

Unknown said...

Wonderful gift at than better choice.





Also click on this keywords :-- structured settlements | sell structured settlements | cash for structured settlements | selling annuities | sell my structured settlement |