Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Husband & The Princess of Japan

My sister, Vini, mentioned it a while ago.  
I didn't take it seriously until yesterday when I saw this picture


The young girl is Aiko, Princess Toshi, the only child of Their Imperial Highnesses Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako, heir apparent to the Japanese throne

Look at her closely

:
:
:

This, is the picture of my husband, Lawrence aka Mink aka Steiner, when he was about the same age of Princess Aiko


....................................  is it just me and my sister, or they both have eerie resemblance?

10 comments:

Lord Steiner said...

It's just you

vini said...

i told u!

vini said...

ming2 and aiko look even moer similar then aiko and her father, or ming2 and felicia...oooppss...

Unknown said...

After 5mins, and AFTER a second opinion from my wife. Yes, they look alike.
PS: I am just stating an opinion here...

Vivi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vivi said...

MWAHAHAHAA.... YESSSSS!!!

Vivi said...

MWAHAHAHAA.... YESSSSS!!!

vini said...

o i showed the pics to my husband and my bos` son. they said....yes! they do look alike. wow, princess of japan penjelmaan ming2 or the other way around??

imoet said...

they're scarily similar!! :)) :)) :))

The Diva said...

So when is Ming gonna finally admit that he had an affair with Crown Princess of Japan right a year before Aiko was born? Huahahaha