Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blah

I'm having slight cold today.  Still going to work, but always feel slightly tipsy and light-headed from the medicine I took.  And my face felt puffy as well ...

On the good side, last night I slept from 9pm until 6:30 am this morning.  I woke up once and was happy to know it was still 1 am and that means I still had hours to go before I had to wake up.  I normally sleep around midnight, so last night it felt like I got to sleep twice hahahaha...

OH well, there's always silver lining in everything.

 

2 comments:

The Diva said...

Yupppp there you go. I'm longing for that kind of sleep. Haven't slept longer than 4-5 hours a day these days... :-(

vini said...

wow! i need my 8 hours sleep every day. go to bed at 9, fell asleep at 10, wake up at 1 for toilet, continue to 6 or 7. lovely. even that, i still feel the need to take a nap. i do every weekend. perfect!