Tuesday, May 6, 2008

WTF?!!

Am waiting in Hong Kong Airport now, the third times in the past week.

Anyway, so the story goes that I need to make one last stop in the duty free to get my mom her Chanel foundation/powder.

I stopped by and get more than that.

Hong Kong people i heard was very rude, but I've never get to experience it till today. I went to the Chanel counter and asked for help. My mom told me her color is right in the middle of the darkest hue and the lightest shade.

Shouldn't be too hard right? Anyway, I told this to the biatch #1 who was watching the counter. She said that my skin should match with another color. I told her that it wasn't for me, it was for my mom. and this biatch said, "Well, how should I know what your mum color was?" And she left.

Still dazed from a disbelief state, I asked another biatch #2, who passed by completely ignoring me as if I wasn't there.

Then another biatch #3 showed up, but did't even slow down. Only saying something cantonese to me.

So, brewing with anger, I opened up the drawers in the counter. not bothering to ask for helps anymore, and really just helping myself trying out the so many products there.

I proceed to the cashier. Hand in the product, giving an evil eye to another lady who tried to be friendly (is a bit too late for that -- she backed wisely), giving the cashier my passport and boarding pass.

I spat at the cashier, "You know, your staff is very rude and unhelpful" to her atonishment. She was silent for a while, so I proceed "THREE of them completely ignore me, and said that how should she know what color is good, and did nothing to help. They are extremely rude and you should teach them some manner before employing them"

The cashier, the cashier next to her, and the lady paying next to me went silent.

She asked me nervously, "So, is this color good for you?" . I spat back, "Who knows?! it's a gift. I don't care" and just jammed in the stupid chanel down my new samsonite handbag (which I love). Am very tempted to say, "You know, I have an equivalent of US$90,000 inside my bag and could have bought the whole f*&%ing counter with it!" But of course, that would be downright barbarian.

The cashier said nervously, her eyes darting towards her coworkers behind me, "Alright then Miss, this is your receipt, this is your credit card and boarding pass, have a pleasant journey and a safe trip. Good day".

HAH!!!

4 comments:

Lord Steiner said...

Bwahahah, The Vivi vs The Bitches of HK Duty Free Shop.

Let the battle begin...

vini said...

didnt i tell you? money talks!!!!

its pathetic to dress up so that ppl are nice to you and give you the service you need and deserve. but hey, life IS pathetic.

i never got treated that way. especially if i speak japanese. they all too stupid and blind to think that japanese are rich!

last time i went to sogo, i asked where the burberry shop is (i wanted to buy a bag). she said, is it burberry blue label (burberry lower class). i said, no. then i was like do i look that cheap and cant afford burberry? but then of course i didnt yell at them since they asked me politely (you know...japs...)

next time, really, you should try to wear your make up, dress up nicely, if possible show some brand on your clothes, wear your cartier, and dont forget your jewelry. enter salvatore ferragamo shop to buy a tie for daddy. then when you carry salvatore bag around to shop other things or even to just take a look, you wont believe how well they will treat you, even in the rudest country of hongkong. try it ;)

vini said...

actually hermes tie is better.

vini said...

or even better, hermes bag for me ;)