Monday, March 17, 2008

am down with flu

Has anyone realized just how difficult it is to work / concentrate when you have a cold??

I got a sore throat last Monday in Hong Kong, which quickly developed to a high fever.  So last Tuesday, couple of hours before boarding my flight home, I went to local doctor.  He gave me an injection and medicines.  felt better for the flight, but once landed in Surabaya I got the fever back.  Was down for the next couple of days afterwards.  

Now I'm back at work, though still with nagging sore throat and acute coughing.  But have the most difficult time concentrating.  All I want to do is sleep.  

Worse, I infected Mink and now he's at home, sick.  

hhhh....If not because I have to make an important phone call this afternoon, I would have been back at home, curl up under my blanket and sleep...

No comments: