Monday, October 27, 2008

My Mink

There are times when Ming was being a-know-it-all son of a gun.  There are times when I can't believe I'm married to this guy (and not in a good way), but to be fair, I'm sure he has that feeling too from time to time about me.

But this blabbering is dedicated for the lovely Mink he is.  

Like the spontaneous birthday kiss and hug he gave me past midnite.  Like the way he hold my hand in the morning when we both are up but too sleepy and lazy to actually wake up.  Like when he told me sweetly that he'd happily filled up the water tank in the toilet (when it wasn't working a couple of nights ago) for me to use if I want him too.  Like when I was feeling miserable (sometimes for no reasons at all) and didn't want to get up and I told him to get me a glass of warm water with lime juice and he did.  no question ask. no "later, hun".  he just did.  

Like the bear-hug he gave me just when I need it.  Like when I said this morning "You better get the toilet fixed this morning because I just have enough of it!" and he just look at me with that lovely smile that I just COULD NOT keep getting angry at him.  Like when he called me just to say thank you for that lovely bread I re-heat for him this morning.  

hhh...it was those small moments that remind me how lucky I am to marry this adorable Mink.

Until of course, the next time he acts like a-know-it-all-he-bitch

2 comments:

Lord Steiner said...

What's a mink?

Vivi said...

Oh.

Mink is how I used to call Lord Steiner at home when he's being adorable.

You don't want to know what I call him when he's being ... well, "less adorable" (I've used know-it-all-he-bitch too many times)