Thursday, January 13, 2011

An Unexpected Laughter

I have been neglecting this blog for a while, and have been busy updating my facebook account, and making two new blogs.

Perhaps I'll return to blogging world when I finally get pregnant again ;P

In the meanwhile, despite the awesomeness that is facebook, sometimes for story telling and record keeping, blogging is really better.

This one happened a couple of days ago, and I simply must write it down, it's just too hilarious for me, and I don't want to ever forget it...

[copy and paste from a comment I made to Imoet's blog]:

On our way home, we stopped by Plasa Marina. It was just a normal day, and like any other normal day, we usually spent the time driving home unwinding, aka: silent and deep in our own thoughts.

Anyway, so once we got there, in the parking lot, I automatically reached out to hold Ming's hand.

But then he jumped back and suddenly said, "Don't!" I was shocked. Then he said, "No, don't. I don't have any money, please, no touching" and scooted away to avoid me!!

I went after him and he started running! right there in the parking lot with some people and driver still in the cars watching two adults in business suit running, the girl, laughing like nuts, chasing down the boy, who looked like a terrified and lost 12 years old.

He kept saying "No! No! I don't want to!" as if I was harassing him!

He only stopped when we arrived at the entrance. He immediately went to professional mode as if that small incident never happened....I hadn't laughed that hard for quite some time .... :)

4 comments:

imoet said...

haha you really blogged about this!
i bet you will laugh again when you read this post three years later ;-)

An0nymouse said...

i am only twelve but i read ur blog alot i think ur daughter is soooo adorable

Vivi said...

Imoet, am laughing now... I actually don't remember writing this down.

It's too bad now I'm too lazy to blog, Ming and Felicia have lots of hillarious, cute, father-daughter moments..

@peace34789: thanks, I think she's adorable too...

ray ban wayfarer said...

westbrook jersey
kevin durant jersey
Serge Ibaka Jersey
http://www.oklahomathundershop.us/
What an extraordinarily kind heart must have been that of Mr. Jeaffreson! He was a very busy man, producing as he did works of fiction and of biography, in addition to his antiquarian labours that involved the deciphering of thousands of old documents