Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ming's # 1 Fan...

...is definately Felicia...






I have no intention to return to blogging, and officially still on a break, but I just HAVE to write this down ....

This morning, as I was preparing to go to the office, Ming brought Felicia to our room.  She was busy watching the "(J)oged (Nd)angdut" from his blackberry when I hugged Ming Good Morning (it's a part of my morning ritual).  

But then, while my arms still around Ming, I looked at her, and she's no longer watching the video clip (and take my words when I said almost NOTHING can distract her when she's watching those clips)...instead, she's staring at us ... and moments later, she started to cry!

She's like, "...ooooo, moh! moh! moh!"

She's pretty upset that I hugged Ming!!  

I tried the second time and she's crying again!  then she came to her Dad, lift both her arms and said, "Papa, Ndong!"

Felicia has always been attached to her dad, she would follow Ming everywhere, demanded to see Ming and be with Ming all the time.  If Ming went to the washroom, she wouldn't get a moment's piece and would keep calling his name every minutes until he came out.

But this is the first time she's jealous of me! hihihihi....

I asked around and apparently it's quite normal, usually daughters would get jealous of their moms, and sons would get jealous of their dads....interesting...

I really should consider making a son ASAP....

2 comments:

The Diva said...

hahahaha yeap.
I used to be more clingy to my dad...
she's SOOOO cute. And gotten beautiful as well.

go make a son so that you'll have a fan too...

vini said...

oooooooooo felicia is soooo adorable. cant get enough of her. ming2 kepalane tambah gede ya