Friday, September 28, 2007

Finally!!!

gila....aku mungkin memang orang paling gaptek ya...

setelah dua hari nyoba posting, ternyata baru tau kalo aku masukin password salah...pantesan gak bisa terus...

anyway, today I had a good day. Not so many things at work, since I finished most of my job yesterday. Woke up at 5:30, thanks to the ever stronger kicks from my baby girl. then left for work with antar jemput.

now that I'm getting closer to my due date, my feet swells so much that it really hurts at times, my fingers too, especially when i just woke up.

I officially have no ankle anymore.

I had dinner alone today. the first time in years i think. My parents went for medical check up and Ming is in Hong Kong. So after work i went to Sinar and got myself Soto Ayam Ambengan and Batagor, two chips and aqua (no rice, don't worry). I sat there alone, watching many people having their meal after day long fasting. It's nice to see families there too.

Now that i think of it, will people look at me in a weird way? a heavily pregnant woman eating alone in a restaurant? oh well.. who cares lah...

then I got home, talked for a while with hubby, and logged in to MSN messanger, and guess what!! my two sisters are online!!! It's very seldom occasion, but we got to chat a lot and laughed a lot. Felt like they're just next to me, though in reality my older sister is in Japan and my younger sister in Singapore.

Cici plans to come in November, and they're all gonna be here probably in April! yay!!! it will be like, hm...2.5 years since the last time we're all get together...

oh well, it's 9:30 pm and I'm really tired and so sleepy...

1 comment:

cici said...

it was really fun to chat with you and ce Vini...I just realised that our family never talked together, like 5 of us, until yesterday ^^ and next april's gonna be great...can't wait.. .